Interprets and reports on your MBI-HSS scores. You complete the survey and Transform™ generates your report. Transform will connect this report to the "Send To" email provided at checkout.
Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey
Report About Me
by Christina Maslach and Susan E. Jackson
Copyright © 2012, 2016 by Christina Maslach and Susan E. Jackson
Upon purchase, you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the MBI-HSS. After completing the survey, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your report.
To see a Sample Report, click on the tab above.
2. The Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS) Scale Descriptions
3. Your MBI-HSS Scale Scores
4. Your MBI-HSS Percentile Scores Compared to General Population Norms
5. General Guidance: Making Sense of Your Results
6. Some Responses to Burnout
7. General Guidance: Can You Make It Better?
8. Suggestions for Reducing Job Stress
9. All MBI-HSS Items by Scale
Alternative Report Type
Need to generate reports for other people? Purchase one or more Individual Report.
To view a sample report, click here.
Michael P. Leiter, Ph.D., is an organizational psychologist interested in the relationships of people with their work. He is a professor at Acadia University and researches through the Centre for Organizational Research & Development (Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada).
Christina Maslach, PhD, is a pioneering researcher on job burnout, who has won several awards for her work (most recently, the 2017 Application of Personality and Social Psychology Award). She is a Professor Emerita of Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and a researcher at its Healthy Workplaces center.