The Group Report calculates and summarizes average MBI-HSS scores for a group of participants.
Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey
by Michael P. Leiter and Christina Maslach
Copyright © 2012 by Michael P. Leiter and Christina Maslach
Group Reports save time by providing group calculations and limited interpretation. Requires purchase of Transform™ Survey Hosting or Individual Reports in order to make data available for the Group Report. For more information about Group Reports, see our Transform Delivery Options.
If you want to add a Group Report to an existing campaign, contact Mind Garden to specify which campaign.
2. The Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS) Scale Descriptions
3. This Group's MBI-HSS Average Scale Scores
4. This Group's Standard Deviations for the MBI-HSS Scales
5. This Group's MBI-HSS Average Scale Scores Compared to General Population Norms
6. This Group's Standard Deviations for the MBI-HSS Scales Compared to General Population Norms
7. General Guidance: Making Sense of Your Results
8. General Guidance: Can You Make It Better?
9. Suggestions for Reducing Job Stress
10. All MBI-HSS Item's Group Average Score by Scale
To view a sample report, click here.
Michael P. Leiter, Ph.D., is an organizational psychologist interested in the relationships of people with their work. He is a professor at Acadia University and researches through the Centre for Organizational Research & Development (Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada).
Christina Maslach, PhD, is a pioneering researcher on job burnout. She is a Professor Emerita of Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, Faculty Assistant (to the Chancellor) on the Status of Women, and Vice-Chair of the Psychology Department at UC Berkeley. She has conducted research in a number of areas within social and health psychology.
|Quantity||Price Per Unit|