Builds a report that calculates and summarizes average MBI-HSS scores for a group of participants.
Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS)
by Michael P. Leiter and Christina Maslach
Copyright © 2012 by Michael P. Leiter and Christina Maslach
A MBI-HSS Group Report provides group calculations and limited interpretation. Requires purchase of MBI-HSS Transform Survey Hosting (Data) licenses or MBI-HSS Individual Report licenses (to collect the data) and a MBI-HSS Group Report license (to generate the group report).
To review a sample MBI-HSS Group Report, please click here.
2. The Maslach Burnout Inventory - Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS) Scale Descriptions
3. This Group's MBI-HSS Average Scale Scores
4. This Group's Standard Deviations for the MBI-HSS Scales
5. This Group's MBI-HSS Average Scale Scores Compared to General Population Norms
6. This Group's Standard Deviations for the MBI-HSS Scales Compared to General Population Norms
7. General Guidance: Making Sense of Your Results
8. General Guidance: Can You Make It Better?
9. Suggestions for Reducing Job Stress
10. All MBI-HSS Item's Group Average Score by Scale
To view a sample report, click here.
Michael P. Leiter, Ph.D., is an organizational psychologist interested in the relationships of people with their work. He is a professor at Acadia University and researches through the Centre for Organizational Research & Development (Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada).
Christina Maslach, PhD, is a pioneering researcher on job burnout, who has won several awards for her work (most recently, the 2017 Application of Personality and Social Psychology Award). She is a Professor Emerita of Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and a researcher at its Healthy Workplaces center.
|Quantity||Price Per Unit|