To request permission to include sample items, text, figures or tables in a published work, you must complete the Publication Application Form.
This application asks for the following information:
1. your contact information
2. a copy of what you want to reproduce
3. the instrument and/or manual the reproduction is extracted from
4. the author of the publication
5. the title of the article or book (publication)
6. where it is to be published
7. the publisher contact information
If permission for items is given, the items should not represent a complete scale; the goal is to provide an example of content, not to provide a usable scale.
We will review your application and respond within 5 business days.
You do not need to complete this application for permission to include sample items in a thesis or dissertation. The licenses you purchased include a letter of permission specifying the number of sample items (3-5, depending upon the instrument) you may include in your thesis or dissertation appendix and the copyright statement to use.
The entire instrument may not be reproduced in a thesis or dissertation.