The PEPS is a powerful tool to measure employees’ experiences working during a pandemic. The PEPS uses streamlined assessment via our platform and provides real-time results reporting. The PEPS can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes.
The coronavirus pandemic has profoundly impacted the way people work, with potential implications for employees’ health, well-being, and work engagement. An assessment of employees’ experiences can provide leaders with key guidance for managing the current situation, leading the organizational recovery afterward, and for anticipating future challenges. The PEPS assessment provides critical information on:
- Disruption: extent of workflow disruption
- Resources: to what extent were key resources adequate to meet demands
- Risk Perception: to what extent did employees feel at risk. What contributed to risk perceptions: Contact, Control, Potential harm
- Impact on worklife areas: Workload, Control, Reward, Community, Fairness, and Values Congruence
- Perceptions of leadership including Overall Leadership and Immediate Manager
- Open-text items identifying what would help employees now and what gives them hope
The PEPS has items covering the issues listed. If not all the issues above are important to your organization, Mind Garden can quickly modify the PEPS form and report to make it briefer, more focused and tailored to your needs. In multi-department or multi-location organizations, you may also want to identify the employee’s workgroup in order to tailor your organizational responses to those locations. Contact Mind Garden
for free quote to meet your specific needs. Other assessments may bring additional value, e.g. the Maslach Burnout Inventory
The PEPS is price discounted as part of Mind Garden’s commitment to helping organizations through the COVID-19 crisis. This product is designed to help you deploy the online assessment quickly and easily, review up-to-the-minute Group Report results, and take necessary actions.
Author: Michael P. Leiter, Ph.D.